Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes It Says Twilight

I read a variety of books, the Harry Potter series was great, and unlike most guys I actually thought the Twilight series was great. I also like books like the "DaVinci Code" and "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. The reason the Harry Potter and Twilight series are so good is because both authors really draw you into the story so that you feel like you really are the character. They also write in a way that makes you feel like you really are in a castle with a bunch of other wizards, or in a rain soaked forest with a gang of werewolves. Dan Brown does a similar style of writing, but his books contain real people doing extraordinary things rather than mythical beings. They also are set in places most people are familiar with and contain facts most people might not know. He also keeps his chapters short so the action never seems to stop and he also writes from multiple points of view so you always know what everyone is thinking. So I guess I pretty much like any book that can keep me interested throughout the entire storty.